1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It must be exhausting to be a trumplican, as they're (a.) afraid of everything all the time and/or (b.) constantly working to make people afraid of everything all the time.

garrow and wicked like this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Eric Adams came in promising change in the police department, but he's turned on the $$$ spigot like almost every other New York City mayor.

The guy's a fraud on the level of Rudy G.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Don’t blame me. I voted for Kodos. Er, Garcia.

franticscribe, garrow and matt_garth like this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

fhs25itwsbaz.jpeg

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

early retirement?

75746271-12551171-image-a-82_1695419675955.jpeg

https://www.popsci.com/technology/nypd-retires-k5-subway-robot/

Commuters making their way through New York City’s bustling midtown subway stations will now do so without a roughly 400-pound autonomous robot lurking nearby. After a nearly six-month long trial, the New York Police Department is ending its use of an eye-catching “K5” mobile surveillance robot once heralded by city officials as a high-tech, lower labor cost solution to deter crime. Many New Yorkers and privacy advocates poked fun at the odd, egg-shaped robot, which some said seemed like more of an expensive, eye-grabbing gimmick than a meaningful security investment. The K5 may be gone for now, though city officials haven’t ruled out redeploying the K5 in the future.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Vigilance in the name of extremism is no vice.

OscarMadison and tapintoamerica like this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, the fat fuck Rep. Matt Maddock, is the husband of another fat fuck Meshawn Maddock, who was (or maybe still is) one of the chairpeople of the Michigan GOP -- unless she was deposed by that crazy bitch Kristina Karamo (who is also kinda a fat fuck while we're at it.) They're all full throttle Fatfuck schlong suckers and election conspirators.

A couple months ago, I pulled up at a stoplight next to fat fuck Matt in his preposterously painted MAGAAmobile, and I gave him a double fisted full throated shouting FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR C###T WIFE TOO AND FUCK FATFUCK TRUMP WHILE WE'RE AT IT salute.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I don't get how this idiot can go back to his day job. How could any person see him and not burst into laughter? As an editor, I would no longer allow my reporters to quote the guy or even speak to him.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

O holy Trump
    The shoes are brightly shining
    It is the right of our dear Savior's grift
    Long lay the world in sin and error pining
    'Til He appears and the rubes felt its worth
    A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
    For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Fall on your knees; O hear the MAGA voices!
    O right divine, O right when Joe was scorned
    O right, O Holy right, O right divine!

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted