1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Texas 2-step Ted ...

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"When Jim Jordan wrote that first letter, there is nothing actually threatening about it. It was like kids playing in the sandbox, a group of clowns sending a letter to some very serious people in the Manhattan District Attorney's Office."

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
  3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

He didn’t use to be so bad but after he got called out for being a racist he’s taken quite the heel turn on his HBO show.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I was talking about Sununu.
    Maher's a jerk sometimes, too, but Sununu is a jackass.

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The same way Biden is both senile and an evil genius, Biden is broke, but made millions off Hunter and Burisma, and he’s soft on drone, yet heads the Biden Crime family.

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Getting ready for Tuesday... sorry, BTE.

7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Bill Maher - talk about 'talents' who peaked in the 80s

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

All joking aside... our republic and democracy is going to be tested over the coming days, weeks and months. If the NYPD has a substantial faction or in totality break ranks and try to protect Trump and if our military has a substantial faction or in totality breaks rank and protects Trump, not only is America as we know it over, but China and the rest of the world will be on our doorstep.

We will be an unstable nation. A very powerful unstable nation. If I was China, I would throw the first punch.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Incitement
    Indictment
    Arraignment
    Excitement

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I Should Coco likes this.
  12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Military will not break in totality. If that was going to happen, it would have happened on Jan 6. The fact it stood down with only retired nut bars joining has to give some faith the structures will hold.

As for NYPD, they are more likely to want autographs and selfies than to bust him out. Again, see Jan 6. For all the shenanigans, the police held. Had to regroup but held.

2muchcoffeeman and wicked like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted