1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You did see Ravens-Dolphins last week, and Lions-Eagles in Week 1, right?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Mannings actually are the best at calling a game. Their insight and ability to communicate it is better than anyone else.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm a Giants fan, but that sure looked like a fumble by Shepard to me. Can the NFL just go back to possession with two feet down to make it a catch? This make a football move stuff is stupid. It overcomplicates what should be a pretty simple call.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I have not been watching this game in the past few minutes, but it does appear to be close. And if it does finish with a margin of ≤ 8, it will be the 11th of the week decided by one score. Will be the highest such figure since Week 10 of 2019.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Let the quarterback controversy begin in Dallas!

6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

7. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Tell you what, Colin. Send Lamar Jackson to Charlotte. For Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. Deal?

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Johnny Walker Blue Font.

Jerry (read: Stephen) (read: Will McClay) ain't paying no dead money for Dak. Rush will cash in and start for some also-ran team in 2023.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Thing is, at least he picked a Porsche. But, truth be told, given that budget isn't something he has to worry about unlike us poor slobs, if I were to get a Porsche, it would be a 928 Speedster, which I suspect there are still some on the road. That way, the engine is in the front and that the driving dynamics are a bit more normal. While I'm sure one could eventually adjust, the driving dynamics with the engine behind the rear wheels – RR – is a little different than FR or MR, never mind anything AWD.

11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

MNF dodges any mention of Favre. That's ok, someone who's serious is going to want to talk about these alleged crimes at some point. This is not going away.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted