1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowboys reporter out here spiking footballs of her own.

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

From the link on her Twitter bio: Meet the D210S reporting team! *

[​IMG]

* BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Sports Barf

Sports Barf Well-Known Member

Jokes on her cuz I’m guessing she’s getting crap pay while guidance counselor gets paid well

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I wore a shirt and tie to my first NFL box. It was the fulfillment of a boyhood dream - maybe I should have humblebragged about it on Twitter instead.

SixToe, jr/shotglass and wicked like this.
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I Should Coco likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

As for the tweet ... what's the fucking point, Britt?

I'm remember covering my first Moore League cross country meet in '89. Didn't start talkin' shit about my 8th-grade typing teacher, Terry Dale Bakken.

6. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

OK, at the risk of being labeled a misogynist ...

1) Zero chance what she said happened actually happened.
    2) I'm not in that market, but is working for "D210Sports" really something to spike the football over?
    3) If Tweets like this are the depth of her "coverage", then I wonder how many people tune in for her knowledge and expertise.

SFIND likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

My high school econ teacher (Mr. Mnuchin) told me I'd never become Treasury Secretary or marry a young British actress.

OscarMadison, dixiehack, Liut and 2 others like this.
  8. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old: I remember my typing teacher, she was always a couple minutes late after coming from the teachers' smoking lounge upstairs.

SFIND, OscarMadison, wicked and 5 others like this.
  9. wheels89

wheels89 Active Member

What the heck is D210Sports?

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

11. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Looks like it's a cutting edge and fast paced 30 minute sports video magazine show that is shown on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

So basically the ESPN of public access television in the Metroplex.

garrow likes this.
  12. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

My high school accounting teacher also owned a bar, so she would come to class, give us our lesson and put her head down on her desk and take a nap. The two smartest kids sat in the middle of the room, so they would start doing the work, and the ones next to them copied, and the answers just flowed like a wave to the outer desks in the room.

Draft saved Draft deleted