1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

It's well known that Trump hired seasonal help from overseas every year. I have always held the position that when he became president our adversaries were planting people on his staff. I have seen nothing to sway me from that opinion

OscarMadison and wicked like this.
  2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

MAGAt's final words: “Consarn it, ya racka-frackin’ varmints!”

upload_2022-8-14_15-37-28.gif

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

It got vaporized quickly in the memory hole but I seem to recall an actual spy once being found on the MAL premises.
    Or someone who had no business being there.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'd ask if George Conway has a sock puppet here, but this isn't rock.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump had a TS/SCI document in storage. Those are not supposed to be anywhere outside of a SCIF, a highly secure room with zero outside connections, which can only be entered by people with not only a TS/SCI clearance but the "need to know" to see any such code name, and no other. That, by itself, is a ginormous violation of national security. That should be worth 10-20 all by itself.

6. Neutral Corner

The Chinese massage parlor lady who got into MAL.

7. Neutral Corner

Here it is. If this proves to be accurate Trump is up the proverbial creek in a chicken wire canoe.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I have always assumed that every third worker and every fifth member at Mar-a-Lago was a spy for SOMEBODY. Iceland probably has an agent in place in there.

dixiehack and heyabbott like this.
  9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Imagine the training agents would have to go through to look and act like the rubes that make up Mar-a-Lago’s membership.

“All your steaks are ordered well done. All seafood is breaded and fried.Your finest includes Callaway golf shirts and you travel by golf cart. Only golf carts. Oh, and put ketchup on everything.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Your favorite movie is the Home Alone 2. You pronounce "Washington" as if it has an "r" after the "a." You don't understand the lyrics of "Born in the U.S.A."

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

And no notes allowed.

Also, remember when he showed Lavrov intel that came from the Israelis?

12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted