1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

God, I hope they have intelligence of him trying to sell documents away before they went down to Florida.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The traditional GQP response: We were only joking!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    garrow likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He was going to sell the top secrets for billions very soon is my guess.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Or afterward. I'm not picky.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tucker was out last night, he was too busy fucking little boys to do his job.

jk

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

So... you guys think he's going to like living in a concrete box in Florence, Colorado?

... me neither.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Imagine being a Republican Senator and failing twice to convict a President who was guilty of espionage. I prefer my Presidents to not be spys for other countries.

And out of respect, I'm sure they'll build him his own place with a nice view to take in the desolation. Maybe even give him one of those machines that shoots your putts back to you.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't think he did it for money: as I've repeated many many times, I'm utterly confident that in the fullness of time it will come out he looted the Treasury of hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in cash before he left office. He didn't need money.
    Nah. He stole national secrets because he wanted leverage: he wanted ways to force people to do things.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Here's the thing about security clearances and classified material, and I had clearances at the highest level both for the U.S. and NATO because of the gear I worked on in the Navy.
    Three decades after the fact, I'm still legally bound to say, "I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons" onboard a ship that is no longer a U.S. vessel.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I'd say the odds lean that way and thus the search warrant to get in there and get them. Now, whether there are copies of those documents anywhere else is anyone's guess.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Any Club Fed without a golf course works for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted