1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

You can put any sign on any building. It doesn’t make it that thing.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Not according the SCOTUS. Cults of polytheism with magic and cannibalism get preferential treatment now.

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

One nut dies after storming a field office ... and nobody is talking about the guy

lakefront likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"There's a better future out there kid. But we all gotta fight for it."

Webster, Driftwood and matt_garth like this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

So what's the GOP line when trump won't allow the warrant to be released? "It's all bullshit anyway just fuck off"?

I know the all the usual suspects will continue to scream and not care about hypocrisy or shame. But how many times can they change positions before at least some of them have had enough?

Yeah yeah. Nothing will change.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

How many nut jobs have died fighting for Trump's "cause" by now? And how many deaths have they caused?

lakefront likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I cant believe the Christian Right or America is going to die on trump hill. He’s always been a shitbag, a liar, a conman, and a cartoon figure. He’s been an irrelevant businessman and developer since trump Tower. We’d be better off with Carrot Top

11. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

Well, according to some Texas CPAC banner I saw, aren't we all domestic terrorists?

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The abandonment of W. was quite swift after Iraq/Katrina - but the entire party and base will have a hard time getting anyone to forget how all in they are/were for Trump when they move on to the next guy. And if I hear that the embracing of Trump was a "mistake" - like leaving a cup of coffee on the roof of your car and driving off or mixing in a red shirt with whites you wash in hot water - I think I'll puke.

Draft saved Draft deleted