1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I was imagining the Secret Service stepping aside to let the FBI in, but Trump was at Trump Tower when they hit MAL. Probably done deliberately to avoid the craziness which would have ensued had TFG been there.

2. Neutral Corner

No one really knows. A couple were revealed at the trial but they were purely about Sandy Hook.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I really hope the FBI really tosses the place like you see on TV shows. Just pull drawers out and dump the contents on the floor.

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Barbara McQuade said on MSNBC the DoJ wouldn’t conduct a raid about classified documents
    What I want to see is Trump leave for Florida, then the Feds raid Bedminster

6. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I hope they took pictures to show how they left it nice and tidy

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Those gold sequin covered couches??

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t put it past someone there to trash the place and blame it on the feds.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It took him all of seven lines to mention polls; I had the o/u at 3.5.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

That would be great.

11. Neutral Corner

Well, this should put an end to all the "Garland/DOJ isn't doing a damn thing" BS.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I've said for months that the Biden Administration hasn't been up to the task. I may need to change my opinion on that.

So the way I figure it, the FBI doesn't raid someone's home unless prosecutors are planning to indict that person. Add that in this case the person is an ex-President, you sure as shit don't search his home unless you absolutely are planning to arrest him.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
Draft saved Draft deleted