1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2021-22 CFB Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I get the raise — he was at 7.5 so that’s not some crazy jump. But the 3 years makes no sense. There’s still seven years left on the current one!

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Same here, I was going through some boxes in the crawlspace and came upon the 1982 college and pro spectacular and the famous 1984 preview with Marino and Kosar on the cover. Just massive issues, I sat down with a few beers one afternoon and went back through them. Great stuff. I save all the SI football and baseball season preview mags as well as Athlon's, Lindy's whatever, always good to go back and see who the top high school players were in 1992 or whenever.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Until the Dolphins trade for Watson.

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Gus Johnson is black Beth Mowins

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Tough day for The U.

8. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

With any drama long gone at USC-San Jose State, the announcers started talking about the SIDs -- Tim Tessalone and Lawrence Fan.
    Damn, I had no idea Fan was still at San Jose. I remember him more than 45 years ago pacing the press box at that ever-exciting Long Beach State-San Jose State game at Anaheim Stadium, played in front of several hundred. They said he has a consecutive game streak of 490-something.
    Tessalone and I were classmates; he was a couple of years younger than me. He has seen/worked more than 500 Trojans games.

MileHigh and maumann like this.
  9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is the correct thread...

10. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted