1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buried my first wife (ex-wife) yesterday.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by exmediahack, Apr 25, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

And boots' stories, even if they were fictional.

2. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

Lost my second wife back in December. ( The first is still running around as well as vampires should. Kidding not kidding)

We were in the process of reconciling but then we did a really good job of getting in our own ways. I had work. She was very inconsistent and taking her medications-- -three times we were in the ER because she wasn't taking her insulin. And when she went out west, she left her CPAP at home. It was only a matter of time. When covid came around, she had nothing left to fight it it. Said our goodbyes through a window.

In my our case, it isn't just what we lost, it's what we could have had, should have had and would have had. Damn it.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Those are behind a different door. Which is a good door, but still ...

wicked likes this.
  4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

For any Peter Frampton fans, "Lines on My Face". Hitting me pretty hard but battling through.

Thank you for all the love. Lots of just being around my daughter as we navigate all this.

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

There's no one-size-fits-all to this. Just being there for each other is a big part of the process.

Neutral Corner and Songbird like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted