1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Thursday, 3:25, J&J. Let's get this over with.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Slight sore arm was my only side effect of round one. Feeling nothing at all two hours into round two.

OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Exactly my two reactions. First sore arm was like the feeling you get after that first game of catch in the spring. Went away in 12 hours. Second was nada.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

The fatigue hit me about three hours after the shot. Still hasn't completely gone away, but I'm about to see if a night's sleep can do the trick.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I’ve seen more people get flu like symptoms the day after their second. I’m a little jealous so many here (and my wife) have been fine the day after. Not that I was on death’s door, but I felt like I had the beginnings of a bad flu for a day. I remember waking up around 3am after having symptoms all day and was shocked how it was just gone. I mean like nothing had happened gone. Everyone is different. Some get aches and chills. Some get nothing. Others get horrendous gas. You just don’t know.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

From wiki
    so it probably comes as a deep shock to him to realize the feds might already be thinking of such a thing

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Congrats on being a one and done. Not as lucrative as the college basketball-to-NBA version, but perhaps even more valuable.

garrow likes this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I have the sore arm, but also the joint pain that I usually get when my immune system kicks into gear. Took a couple of Aleve this morning, and that pain is going away now.

11. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Third is posting on social media and message boards regarding receipt of said vaccine.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So, what do we all think schools should be doing now? Should they all be in person now, at least in a hybrid model? Should they all be at full capacity this fall?

I know we have some teachers here. I had been having this discussion elsewhere, but I guess lightly moderated doesn't mean what it used to. (In other words, I win.)

Thoughts?

Draft saved Draft deleted