1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just locker room talk.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I have not missed this guy one bit in the past three months. I read somewhere that Facebook and YouTube are ready to unban Trump. So much for the radio silence.

OscarMadison, Webster and HanSenSE like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And like lemmings off a cliff, the GQC keeps following him!

Driftwood likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

not off a cliff. Republicans will vote for any R, and Dems for any D. Independents are center right. Trump makes R more intransigent. In the end Independents are going to vote R sufficiently to carry the day

8. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Keyboard commando bullshit?... I think I'm going to bow in somebody's general direction for the first time. :)

I love that! So creative and descriptive, and perfect for the occasion!

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think we should call them Trump dead instead of Covid dead. Choke on your branding, bitch.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

99% Peruvian.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Nearly 40% of United States Marines who have been offered the COVID-19 vaccine have declined it, according to the Pentagon.
    Of the 123,500 Marines that have had access to the vaccine, 75,500 Marines are either fully vaccinated or have only received one dose while about 48,000 have declined it, Communication Strategy and Operations Officer Capt. Andrew Woods told USA TODAY.

Huh?
    These people must serve in a different military than I did. I was never "offered" any shots. I was told to roll up my sleeve. End of fucking chat. I was literally shot up with stuff, and when I asked the doc what it was, he said, "I don't know. Something we've got to get rid of before it expires."

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted