1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

lakefront likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

At the instigation of Fatfuck and his little buddy Jarey Boy, who wanted to put the head of a Washington Post journalist on a pike for everyone to see. Sending a message.

Middle Eastern feudal kingpin orders brutal murder of media critic, the world yawns -- business as usual.

The "POTUS" orders the killing of a media critic, and everybody loses their minds. Unless he has some friendly friend in the Middle East he can hang it on.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Cuomo's leadership was never that great in real time. It just looked good because the feds were doing nothing.

No doubt it was a hit job, though. That's fine, this is tackle football. He won't be the last to go down in flames.

maumann and HanSenSE like this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Alternate take: nah. There are plenty of non-sleazeball Democrats in NYS. One of them can be governor. Albany has needed a thoroughgoing shakeup for a long while now.

micropolitan guy likes this.
  5. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

Almost two years out for a Senate seat? Seems like there's plenty of time. The incumbent hasn't announced his plans yet.

maumann likes this.
  6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Cuomo has had three terms
    If this keeps him from a fourth that’s OK

lakefront and garrow like this.
  7. goalmouth

They'll let him back on. You heard it here first.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I've got 15 more days. When do I get my appeal!

9. goalmouth

Looking like Qanon and Covid will be the end of the GQP as a going concern in DC.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

And that’s a House seat Democrats could well lose. Bad move.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Can't keep ambitious young House members from taking on Senate races when your House caucus is run by pols older than I am who've been there since Tip O'Neill was Speaker. What's Murphy supposed to do, wait as fourth most senior Dem on her committees until she's as old as Steny Hoyer?

Draft saved Draft deleted