1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

"Intelligence failures" is a classic Washington trope to excuse senior officials when they fuck up. What it means in reality is "command failure to act on lots and lots of available intelligence." Far better to condemn a lack of interagency cooperation, a nebulous concept, than "individuals A, B, C. etc. were incompetent." Then something might have to be done.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

As a joke, has anyone considered driving a fleet of these wooded bad boys to Southern Texas and giving Fox News a tip of when and where the Caravans would be arriving?

[​IMG]

3. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Gosh, the Dodge Caravan is somehow even more horrible looking than I remember...

OscarMadison and Hermes like this.
  4. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for hoverboards and flying cars.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

the Aerostar was even worse!

My family drove a burgundy Astrovan, the Willians Astudillo of mini vans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OscarMadison and Woody Long like this.
  6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

A Trump appointed judge blocked the Biden administration's 100-day moratorium on deportations. OK.
    It seems the easy fix would be to tell the head of ICE or whatever agency to do what I say or be removed. Your call.

OscarMadison and Mngwa like this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"Noem said BUS, not CAR!"

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

My oh my, that’s a grand Caravan you have.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Always a sad day when a guy you grow up with tries to "talk up" his new minivan. "You know, the kids - but it's got a killer stereo!"

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It’s the Cadillac of mini-vans

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

B R A V O

12. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

You know I figured this guy was just getting off easy because he was the attorney general. Did he hit a man, maybe knew it or didn't, might have been drunk. But the man who was killed, his glasses were inside the car that hit him. It's North Dakota in the winter you're not riding around with your windows down. How did the glasses get in the car? I think he hit the man, found the man, for some reason picked up the glasses, and then went about his life. He knew he killed a man. This is a more serious crime than he's being charged with.

Draft saved Draft deleted