1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

that picture looks more like a poodle mix, actually. And it's a rescue dog. Nothing wrong with that. Notice, this is not a defense of Cancun Ted.

lakefront likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Yes, hello. Ritz-Carlton Cancun? I'm just calling to confirm my reservation. My name is Rafael Cruz. Yes, that's correct. Right, the presidential suite.....just for me. And my wife and daughters...two floors down? Okay, very good. Right, no pets. Thank you."

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Here's the thing about Ted Cruz. I actually think he's one of the smarter Republicans in the Senate, who tends to debase himself with idiotic decisions and habitual pandering to a base that he preferably would not be within 100 yards of if he had a choice. It doesn't help that he looks like the child snatcher from chitty chitty bang bang.

upload_2021-2-19_4-57-15.jpeg

wicked, OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's not so much demonstrating good character as it is putting on makeup. Acting one way with the teevee cameras humming and then acting in violation of, say, lockdown laws when the cameras are off.

Other side does it, too. What's wrong with "Backing the blue!"?
    Nothing . . . as long as you don't storm the capitol and beat the blue senseless a week later.

It's become the century's version of star-bellied sneetches. Wear the right accessory, you're in the club.

[​IMG]

And now that you've met Snowflake, say hello to our Snezhok (Snowball):

dog.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Sooner or later, it’s going to come out that Cruz named the dog Snowflake just so he could figure out ways to make it cry.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

GQP can't die fast enough

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I haven’t lived a good enough life for this to be a real picture, have I, Snopes?

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Don Jr. tweeted yesterday that the Cancun controversy was ginned up by the Left to cover for the failure of the Democratic Governor of Texas. I guess Ann Richards should have prepared the state for a historic winter storm in 2021 before she left office in 1995.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

no the governor is still ann richards but she is deep in a severe case of imposter syndrome

Fred siegle, OscarMadison and Gutter like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted