1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i wanted someone to feel about me the way she felt about the dudes in her songs

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Cawthorn desperately needs to STFU. Now.

Bad enough you're a carnival act. Now you want to drag the military through the mud in the process? GTFOH.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's bean nice knowing ya.

Driftwood and Inky_Wretch like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

swingline, TigerVols, Webster and 3 others like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

It's been like one long Friday news dump for the GOP since Jan. 6.

9. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

For my money, Michelle Pfeiffer is so far out of Belinda’s league that she should be playing a different sport. And Belinda still looks good today. Michelle Pfeiffer looks like she’s auditioning to host a tales of the crypt remake.

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

What’s the most Pence ever made in a year before being VPOTUS, maybe $150,000? I can easily see how he’s hurting for cash, at least until he signs a book deal.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Book deal could be problematic considering his status as a primo witness in various federal/state cases. Might not get published until Trump and he are total back numbers.
    PS: Congresspeople get more than $150K. Have no idea what Indiana pays its Governors. If it's merit based, maybe 10 bucks a year.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

You’re correct, House members were making $174k when he left to become governor.

Still, I’d say the guy is upper middle class. He has three kids, I’m guessing he helped put them through college. I read somewhere about one of his daughters getting married relatively recently.

Draft saved Draft deleted