1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Ugh.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

At least most of the Kardashians (well, Khloe, Kim and Kourtney) were of age when they dipped their toes into those shenanigans. Weaponizing your 15-year-old daughter, if that is happening, is disgusting.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I like the bassline on this version, but the mix needed a lot more Weller.

garrow likes this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Not that it was in doubt, but there is no more Republican Party. Only 5 stood up against Rand Paul’s complete bullshit point of order that the senate impeachment trial is unconstitutional. No basis in reality.

So, it’s ok for elected officials incite a mob to overthrow the government.

HanSenSE and TowelWaver like this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

They're horrible for the attention span of adults as well. I have to force myself to leave my phone on the other side of the room when watching TV or a movie because I can't unconsciously stop picking the damn thing up. If I'm in my 40s and struggle with it, I can only imagine how a teenager would.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

McConnell and his crew don't care about being framed as traitors. The Republicans showed some shame after Jan. 6, but did that even last a week? It is more important to get things done than to do nothing and blame it on Republicans.

Mngwa, OscarMadison and wicked like this.
  7. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Geo. Conway not only has been a hypocrite for 40 years but also been found lacking certain essentials. He chose poorly in all kinds of ways.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

muh civility so divisive both sides so much hate

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

UNCGrad and OscarMadison like this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump walks on a technicality, and the democrats get to say that almost all the senators didn’t dispute his inciting a riot, they just ruled on a technicality.

and if the republicans ever take back the House, they will impeach Obama. Shit, they will impeach FDR. I hope trump get incurable shingles and dies of syphilis. But allowing the Dems to rightfully and justly and constitutionally impeach trump after he leaves office, will open up every democratic president to impeachment at any moment in time.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted