1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

again?

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It would be better to ban them from being parents.

How long before Claudia is an emancipated minor (which seems like a recipe for disaster)?

4. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Tanks, mang!

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Worthless shits of the day: People who amplify assholes by critically quote tweeting accounts they are blocked by, or otherwise don't tag the author.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

They could be have saved a bundle by just looking here

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Since we're spreading public radio links now, anyone who listed to NPR/PRI for its jazz content may have stumbled upon the Saturday night program Riverwalk, which was recorded live at a club in San Antonio for years. When the show went off of the air, all of the archived episodes were donated to Stanford's music school, which has uploaded all of them and play them online on a continuous loop.

riverwalkjazz.stanford.edu

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

C’mon, it was on Fox & Friends this morning

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Is George really a shitbag parent? He could easily be a cuck and KAC runs the house.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

5. BTExpress.

Mom did not trust the Oak Ridge hospital with such an important birth.

17 days later, Soviets win the space race. Coincidence?

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

God, I love Joe Ely. "Fingernails". Good pull. His "Musta Notta Gotta Lotta" album is top shelf. Saw him many times in clubs Houston.

Caught him at City Stages here back in the day. 2000ish. Multi-stage, multi-genre city festival, ran Fri-Sun on seven stages. He was doing a teaser set, a 45 minute lunch show in the plaza of a downtown office tower. We sat on the steps maybe thirty feet away. He had a guitar player with him, dressed up in Stevie Ray Vaughn drag. All in black, the flat hat, silver conchos, tight pants, boots. Funny thing was that when Joe introduced the band, I find out his name is Taya, and he's a flamenco guitarist from Seville, Spain.

Since I had whispered some choice snide remarks to my wife about his wearing "Stevie Ray" when he was actually in the wardrobe flamenco guitarists have worn for many decades, I was truly mortified. LOL.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I listened to it a lot back when it was free. I never ponied up for the pay version, but I have raided the playlists for ideas for years now.

Draft saved Draft deleted