1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

lakefront likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Depends on what comes out over the next two weeks. Amazing how quickly an attack on our Capitol can be swept under the rug when it wasn't by Moslems.

wicked likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Now we are beginning to know the roots of Q-anon is: A massive projection of the wealthy perverts, pedophiles and Satan worshipers turned inside-out. The full extant of their evil will never be known and if it was, the common beliefs and assumptions of the everyday world would cease to exist. It would be a million times worse than The Matrix, like turning off gravity, forever.

lakefront likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I grew up in a relatively prosperous small Ohio town. Great infrastructure, large tax base with industrial jobs. Almost 85 percent of my graduating class went to college after high school. I think perhaps 10 percent of the people who were in the top 20 percent of the class stayed in Ohio.

Keep taking the 10 smartest people out of every town for 40 straight years and you end up with Idiocracy.

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Blue font was needed. I wonder who they buy them from?

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Maybe, with the grace of God, Maggie Haberman will fall in a hole.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

What the fuck is the matter with you? Other than a lot?

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

What kind of world is it when Donald Trump isn't on Twitter, but Biden's dogs are? A heck of a lot better than when it was the other way around.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Speaking of the whackjobs, two Fox News prime time shows devoted time to defending believers tonight.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This song is coming soon to an online Americana stream near you (because there are no Americana stations near you unless you’re in East Nashville or Murfreesboro).

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted