1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I had a '92 Legend, great car. The head gasket went and I traded it in between puffs of smoke from under the hood. Nonethewiser Honda dealer gave it a cursory inspection and gave me $5000 on trade-in for a CR-V.

bigpern23 likes this.
  2. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Almost everyone from WNY knows about the Vidler on the Roof in my hometown.

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Baron Scicluna and OscarMadison like this.
  5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The Slate Ridge militia compound in West Pawlet Vermont might blow up soon. Think Waco but smaller and without religion.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Because Nissan was in massive financial trouble. They had a better chance in the Altima's mid-size category of making inroads, selling more by volume and digging themselves out of the issues. They did.

What suffered? Just about everything else that wasn't the Altima, an SUV or a crossover. The Maxima suffered. So did the Sentra. The Z was all but ignored for a while. Sucked ... love the Z and there's one only thing keeping the GT-R from being one of the best vehicles on the planet.

Full disclosure: Had a 280Z and Maxima - both with manual transmissions - in my past.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Probably realized that a head gasket would give it a lot more life. Honda family vehicles tend to be kinda durable.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

For them. I have been al Honda for years. But for me that's an unaffordable repair for a car that was then about 10 years old. And then you wait for the trans or the catalytic converter to go...

The untold story is why Honda killed the Legend when it did.

12. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Satchel with the WTF face. Hahah.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    OscarMadison and Mngwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted