1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Thank you Oscar, I am renovating my library with my stim check. Always looking for more good pulls. Have a good day.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Because the first place your mother takes you after you're arraigned on multiple murder charges and you're underage is a bar.

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It's hard to read that and not smell alkali dust and South Plains Bullshit told with a steady gaze.

Having said that, I saw Randy Skaggs' name and thought, "Yep. That pair of Luccheses fits." I won't crack open his catalog of sins. but I will list one that pretty much sums him up: At the first Kentucky Folklife Festival, he made a rather starstruck, eager to please WKU freshman PJ major/folk studies minor cry. She had been asked to take some pictures for the state archive, explained this to him and he continued to be a throbbing, gristly dick with ears about it. *

Can't be too smug here. We still have Senator Good Girl.

Wow. Just...wow.

*No, it wasn't me. I'd dealt with him too many times in multiple settings and he'd probably thrown a diva-ish fit if he knew I was there.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

OK, now there’s a source.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Oh sure, I've heard onboarding a million times. "Offboarding" sounds like a luxury that most people don't get when their job is eliminated.

bigpern23 likes this.
  6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

7. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

8. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Trump should pardon the fur-clad dipshit. They are talentless attention seekers alike. There's real synergy there.

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Because when I think of tough guys, I think of dudes singing songs from Aladdin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.