1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2. Songbird

This apparently is real.

3. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Is that you, my friend?

It is a riot!

4. Songbird

"In 2 hours she will be dead."

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

That's Corey Ryan Forrester. He's part of the Liberal Rednecks along with Trae Crowder and Drew Morgan. They do a really good job. They wrote a book called Draggin' Dixie out of the Dark and have some great stuff on YouTube.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

He appears to be a possible member of the Southern rock band, the “Drive By Truckers.” Perhaps Mr. Isbell himself.

7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

How in the FUCK was our government not prepared for this?
    My idiot trump loving brother told me to wait to see what happens on January 6.

A complete and colossal failure by our "heroes" paid to protect us.

My guess is, of course, that many in the government were trump lovers, and in on it.

OscarMadison and Driftwood like this.
  10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The words “impeached again” look so strange together that my brain hiccups every time it reads them.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

A friend of mine gets lost in Trumpist message boards just to see how the other side thinks ... he messaged last night and the overriding sentiment is that Trump is now a cuck after releasing that video.

He is useless now. His words are useless. He gave the order on Jan. 6, opened the Pandora's Box, and these fucks give no shits about what he says now. It's not ending any time soon.

lakefront likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Every one of those message boards now has 24/7 monitoring by the NSA, and probably one or more members who're on-duty FBI agents. Because these folks are such blowhards, they are gonna roll themselves up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.