1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Writers

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Sam Amico, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Sam Amico

Sam Amico New Member

Amico Hoops (AmicoHoopsnews.com) is seeking writers to cover all aspects of the NBA.

We are looking for columns, aggregation, lists, features, interviews — whatever you feel most comfortable writing.

All writers are paid and those who consistently produce quality work are eligible for season credentials.

Two of our writers left for full-time beat writing jobs. Another who started with us eventually made his way to ESPN.

To apply, send a paragraph or two about your writing experience and at least one writing sample (links are fine) to samamico@gmail.com. Basketball writing samples are not mandatory.

Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.

I expect to receive a lot of emails on this, as I always do via this site, so I will not be able to respond to all applicants.

2. Cale Eirich

Cale Eirich New Member

Do you need to live in the area or is this a remote gig? I'm interested if it is remote.

Draft saved Draft deleted