1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 thread -- As sweet as a Kolber kiss

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

The Broncos and Ravens situations aren’t in the same ballpark.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Lucky for them, most of the country didn't get to see it. That is another theory I've heard of why the Ravens got a break, but not the Broncos. Ravens-Steelers is going to get a national audience no matter what.

It certainly seems like Steelers-Ravens was postponed until Wednesday for reasons other than health concerns. If the league can do that, it could have done the same for Broncos-Saints. The inconsistency is maddening. Again, I don't think the league was out to screw any particular team. Pittsburgh-Baltimore just had more potential to make the shield look bad.

3. outofplace

This is the kind of stuff I'm seeing all over social media.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Then you follow too many talk radio guys.

JC and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  5. outofplace

I follow too many Pittsburgh people. Plus, some of that is off Schefter's feed.

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I have forgotten a lot of bad beats and missed opportunities in my illustrious (heh) gambling career but I will never get over not having a mortgage payment on the Saints.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Bigger conspiracy, keeping Trump from winning a 2nd term or setting up the Steelers for inconvenience?

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

MileHigh-
    I was curious and watched a highlight package. I feel bad for the guy placed in that situation by a bunch of people who failed at managing the situation.

DanielSimpsonDay and MileHigh like this.
  9. outofplace

Learn to read, 'yab.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I had that game off before halftime. No doubt, the quarterbacks were at fault. But that was a nothing game with a franchise in complete disarray.

The NFL's positioning is a complete joke, no matter the teams.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

So it’s a conspiracy against the Steelers > trump?

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

The Bromcos didn’t have an outbreak, it was contained. That is why there game wasn’t moved. It just so happened it was there QB’s. The Ravens are still testing positive, or were until yesterday which would put others in danger. Apples to Watermelons.

Draft saved Draft deleted