1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 thread -- As sweet as a Kolber kiss

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Ravens-Cowboys as of now is next Monday at 5 p.m. EST as a standalone on Fox, to make up for Fox losing Ravens-Cowboys this coming Thursday.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thanks. I couldn't remember when it was. I just knew it wasn't Sunday. I get the television thing, but if the Ravens get four days between games, the Steelers should get the same consideration.

Then we have this.

Banner is out for the season due to a torn ACL he suffered in the opener against the Giants. I'm still not sure how good of a player he is, but Banner is earning his place as a fan favorite.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Also on NFL Network and Amazon Prime Video.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

By the way, the Ravens already got some guys back off the COVID list today. They will likely get more back by Wednesday. (To be fair, the Steelers got two players back today as well. One, reserve guard Kevin Dotson, had been on the list for a few weeks. The other, Isaiah Buggs, was one of three who were put on the list Friday.)

Argue the intent all you like, but the Ravens had no new positive tests today and still managed to get a delay that will help them field a more competitive team. It certainly looks like they are getting consideration that the Broncos didn't get, which is crap.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Because oop would cry.

JC likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem fair to grant the Ravens opportunities that the Broncos couldn't get.
    The Ravens should be grateful if the game is forfeited. They were going to get waxed anyway. A forfeit means this game, whenever it is played, won't generate even further attrition.

8. MileHigh

9. MileHigh

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Steelers-Ravens at 3:40 because NBC didn't want to pre-empt Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting.

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

So if all this bullshit allows dobbins and Ingram to play...

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted