1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This clip might help those who haven't watched the show with Whitford's Tweet. It was Martin Sheen's first appearance, which came near the end of the first episode.

matt_garth and Neutral Corner like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The difference is that Biden hurt his ankle, went to a doctor, got it x-rayed, and released the diagnosis and treatment. Trump would not have commented and his spokespeople would have said that he never hurt his ankle, fake news.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  3. Neutral Corner

FIFY

swingline, TowelWaver, garrow and 3 others like this.
  4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

You did that getting off the horse?

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I mean, if we’re posting West Wing clips...

I prefer this one for this issue. It’s funny to me that apparently enough Americans didn’t know what “POTUS” meant to be able to get away with that gag in 1999.

Deskgrunt50 and outofplace like this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I feel better when my country's leaders are smarter than I am. Certainly feel better when they're smarter than anyone in a MAGA hat.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Trump's full-blown paranoia and mental illness are now visible for all who want to see. And it's not the liberal and MSM. He's turning on FOX, his own Justice Department, FBI, GOP office-holders he helped get elected (Kemp) and judges he appointed. Everyone's conspiring against him.
    If anyone thought he was dangerous before this, consider as of this writing, he has 50 days left with all of the power of the United States Presidency at his disposal. I would hope that if he tried to order a nuking of Iran or Beverly Hills, the Joint Chiefs would refuse and demand the cabinet exercise its options under Amendment 25.

TowelWaver, maumann and Driftwood like this.
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Not a Lisfranc fracture? Your bones must be tougher than your ligaments.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

The Weather Channel is predicting a tweet storm tomorrow.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He’ll get there before Christmas. By the time Inauguration Day rolls around, Trump will be blaming Danny Ocean, Rusty Ryan and Linus Caldwell.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.