1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 thread -- As sweet as a Kolber kiss

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, I knew the rules. I just proved that I was correct in what I've been saying about the rules for days. It is clear you have no clue and you are willing to tell any lie to cover up for your failures. Please find some integrity and acknowledge your failure. Then I will answer the same question I've answered two or three times already.

Edit: By the way, I won't violate board policy by sharing the contents, but I know from PMs that JC is ducking this. He clearly has no viable response to offer in his defense.

It is interesting that he is trying to shift the argument from the league failing to follow its own rules to the rules the Ravens broke. This is more dishonesty by JC. The argument was about the league following its rules, but he knows he lost on that one, so he is changing the story.

To be clear, the league made it clear that games would be postponed due to health concerns, not roster issues. It is possible the league went against that policy when they postponed the Patriots' game earlier this season. I don't remember the details on that one. What I wrote previously was that if the league moved the game against Pittsburgh because Baltimore was short-handed, that would be against its own rules. If JC wants to play games and say that is a guideline rather than a rule, he is welcome to hide behind that like a coward rather than admit his error and his ignorance.

The Ravens' strength and conditioning coach violated COVID protocols, though I believe that was a mix of team and league rules. He had symptoms and came to the facility without reporting them. He refused to wear the monitor he is supposed to wear in the facility. He did not wear his mask at all times. There is no question of his errors. The team already disciplined him. The league should discipline him and the team.

Cue JC with trying to weasel his way out of all this with more dishonesty.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  2. outofplace

Kendall Hinton did not complete any of his seven pass attempts in the first half. He now has one completion in nine attempts for 13 yards and two interceptions. With no passing game to worry about, the Saints also took the run away from the Broncos, who had one play of at least 10 yards in the entire first half.

The amazing part is the score is still only 17-3. McManus just kicked a 59-yard field goal for the Broncos. Of course, Denver didn't drive for the field goal. Taysom Hill threw an interception that was returned to the 40 and the Broncos gained a net of one yard on three plays.

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There's just a tiny bit of disrespect at the end of this play.

6. outofplace

How is it still only a 10-point game in the third quarter?

Nobody is beating that team in the regular season. Maybe the Saints could do it if Brees is back for the game Dec. 20. Kansas City is going to get the top seed in the AFC because I think the Steelers are not going undefeated. I'm guessing they will lose at least two the rest of the way.

7. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

KC settled for two first-half FGs after moving the ball between the 20/20s with relative ease.

If Tampa knew how to manage the clock at the end of the first half, they might have gotten it to 20-10 at half. Been a game of missed opportunities for both.

Now that the excuses for Brady are done with, time for the endless slurping of Bieniemy. “Why hasn’t he gotten a head coaching job?”

He was the OC with Jon Embree at Colorado and has been the OC during Mahomes’ three years as starter. You could swap in 100 OCs and, with Mahomes/Reid, they’d probably get the same results.

Add in him getting kicked off the CU campus for a year and... that’s why.

8. outofplace

Do the Chiefs leave Hill in long enough to break Flipper Anderson's record for receiving yards in a game?

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

This Davis kid for Tampa has become Mahomes/Hill's personal fuck bitch.

10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Listening to Tony Romo kiss Brady's ass throughout this game is a pretty bizarre experience.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Nothing was worse than Nantz sharing the Brady family round at the Masters.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I listened to his pod with Bill Simmons this week.

Brady sounds like the only qb in history to come to a new team.
    Changing hot reads must be akin to untying the gordian knot.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted