1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football Week 13 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

If the Michigan State-Penn State game gets canceled there’s a possibility both teams could record their only wins of the season against Michigan

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... which helps ensure than Jim Harbaugh joins Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn soon?

Jake from State Farm likes this.
  3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

The Lions probably will hire Harbaugh

4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Can Harbaugh really last out the season?

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I do find it hilarious that Vandy was shut out. And for all the haters on the kickoff - she put it right where she wanted it to go. If you watch the stride and her eyes - it wasn't like she was intending it to go into the back of the endzone.

6. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

We are putting the Fuller story on our sports cover with a photo.

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Ooph. Sorry for those who had Okie State at -10.5 and thought they were going to get bailed out there.

That’s one where he could’ve scored and it wouldn’t have mattered.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

lol - so the plan was to kick it 26 yards in the air, and give the opponent the ball on the 35 to start the second half?
    So this great feat was the equivalent of the penalty given when the kicking team kicks the ball out of bounds.

9. poindexter

I've never watched Vanderbilt football before.

Vanderbilt has a 3rd and 10 at the end of the first half, and the quarterback scrambles for six yards, and makes a business decision to slide four yards short of the first down. Because there was a db coming up. They then punted, down 20 points.

Vanderbilt football is the biggest waste of a saturday I can remember, except for a maga rally.

Elliotte Friedman likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

For the record, it's not her, her performance or her effort that makes me roll my eyes and chuckle. It's the breathless, "She's changing the game!" takes and tweets that do that.
    Good for her getting to do something cool and unique.

11. poindexter

I turned off the game. Was she able to kick a field goal from the three yard line? Because that would put the snapper and O-line about four yards into the end zone.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Did I dream that Katie Hnida kicked a PAT for the Lobos?

What am I missing here?

Draft saved Draft deleted