1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 thread -- As sweet as a Kolber kiss

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Dah, dah dah what are you saying? You used Max Kellerman as confirmation you were right.

Can you link those NFL rules you say they are breaking?

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You don't even understand the rules that were broken by the Ravens' strength and conditioning coach? Clearly, you came to this conversation with nothing but a mad-on for me and for the Steelers a great deal of ignorance.

He had COVID symptoms and did not report them. He did not wear a monitor that all team personnel are supposed to wear, which made the contact tracing more difficult. He did not consistently wear his mask inside the facility. The team did not catch on to him not wearing the monitor until well after the damage was done. Other team personnel saw him without his mask but didn't say anything. This is just a quick summary of what we know so far.

My point about Max Kellerman was quite simple. If you can't even figure that out, you really aren't worth engaging.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yes, he broke the rules, can you link us to the absolute repercussions for that?

The fact you listen to Max Kellerman says enough.

4. outofplace

The fact that you are too stupid to understand the point I was making says more than enough about you.

I already did some research for you. Educate yourself.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So you can’t. Typical OOOpsie, can’t back up his own claims

6. outofplace

Did I ever claim there was some specific penalty listed for those violations? No. I did not. Typical JC. Every post is rooted in ignorance, dishonesty, or both. That particular lie of yours is tiresome, but you clearly have issues where I am concerned.

The point I did make was that the Ravens did violate league COVID protocols. Many teams have done that, but the only team that has come close to being as disruptive due to their violation was the Titans. Supposedly, the league was going to enforce th ings more strictly since then. I am certainly curious to see what penalties are levied against the Ravens.

(And yes, I do expect to see the Steelers face similar discipline if they have a violation of protocol that leads to a schedule disruption.)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yes, you did. You claimed the league wasn't following their own rules. Post those rules, Gump.

8. outofplace

I said if the league postponed the game for competitive reasons rather than health concerns, it was not following its own rules. We don't even know if that happened. Man, you really are desperate.

You do realize that if teams are short-handed, they are supposed to just play through it anyway, right? That is the entire point of the expanded practice squads and other rule changes related to having more players available who know the system.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Get a room and fuck it out.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

No you didn’t

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

OOP ain’t paying for lube

12. outofplace

I will quote my own post here to try to educate you, though I assume my efforts will be in vain. I'm sorry you didn't understand the post the first time around.

Draft saved Draft deleted