1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 12 thread -- As sweet as a Kolber kiss

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They beat every team on their schedule and won the Super Bowl. Hasn’t been done since.

NFL is a no fucks league. Strike games with scabs counted.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

UPChip, it's private and they want it that way. Old games from any sport, many in their entirety. Even with the old gooftastic commercials.

Be All That You Can Be. With the Army.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

There's no backlash against the Steelers on this thread. Trust me, the backlash is against a poster.

Mr. Sluggo likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

From a Pittsburgh radio talking head. Consider the source. Not sure that the Ravens would want to infect themselves if so doing would imperil the next game as well. They weren’t going to beat the Steelers under any circumstances.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Ravens playing 4D chess.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Never once.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is my point. Even if the Ravens were forced to forfeit and the Steelers did go undefeated, which I don't think is going to happen, there would be no legitimate argument for an asterisk or anything other than acknowledging an unbeaten season.

9. outofplace

Oh, I get that there are a few whiners who have an issue with me, but there is absolutely backlash against the Steelers as well.

10. outofplace

Sources: Ravens-Steelers moved to Tuesday

Why not just move it to Monday first, then see if there are more positive tests tonight and tomorrow? Easy. Now the league gets its national prime time audience back after losing two such games. (I'm counting Ravens-Cowboys, which was scheduled for next Thursday and will have to be moved.)

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Ravens set this all up to avoid playing the Cowboys next Thursday night.

tapintoamerica and Batman like this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

So the Titans played the Ravens on Sunday and yet, as best I can tell, reported no COVID positives this week. Perhaps herd immunity did come into play? Or the Titans' streak of good luck this season continues? Or...?

Draft saved Draft deleted