1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Can we quit for pretending like Trump has a choice as to whether he will no longer be president on January 20th? There will be a transition of power. Biden has won the election, state after state is certifying the results. Now, the transition may not be orderly and Trump does have a say in that. But he will no longer be our president on January 20th. And I want people to quit writing stories like he has a f****** choice.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is it possible Stephen Miller told him to sit in that elementary school sized desk?

He's the last domino standing, it seems. I thought he'd go up in flames bigly.

TowelWaver, OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It’s easy to shut this down. If God cares about American presidential election results, then just tell them that God wanted Obama to win too.

Driftwood likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Still remember the first time watching this scene, I was laughing so hard, my gut hurt for an hour.

7. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

They resumed them in July, I think there have been 9 executions with more scheduled. There was one last week.

maumann likes this.
  8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

If he had his way, there would be civil liability for criticizing him. And I don’t think is goes to far to say criminal liability.

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

RoomRater gave FATUS a 1/10 for his tiny desk, but only because of the fireplace.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.