1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I could see that. He’ll get so bad that he won’t be able to speak, Willie Mays stumbling around in the Mets outfield.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

If Trump had a steep mental decline, how could you tell?

Quip aside, I think Trump and family are going to have knives out for "fellow" Republicans soon, as more and more of them recognize Biden. He's going to turn on them, and shift the narrative from "Biden stole the election from me" to "Republicans didn't back me up." It'll be on to the next grift for him.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He was the victim of three things. Kennedy arrogance, the fact that he was genuinely very popular in his own district, breeding delusions of grandeur, and thinking that as a young guy, he would naturally knock off the old guy who's been around for decades. AOC and the Squad backed Markey, which blew that idea out. Also, Kennedy was too chicken to wait and take on Charlie Baker for Governor in 2022. Now he's damaged goods for that, too.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The rime of the ancient moron

[​IMG]

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  5. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Listen, I'm not JC nor any of your other many antagonists. No reason to be nasty. I made a quick, meaningless post and didn't feel like spending time looking her up at that time. Why? Because I have before and I remembered there weren't a lot of great photos of her and she did little to nothing after this movie, opting out of the industry.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Tweet scripture?

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Donald Trump Presidential Medallions, Coins, Cuff Links, Trump Presidential Golf bags and covers.
    And the famous Trump 4 dimensional chess set.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

As a neutral, 3rd-party observer, OOP’s post did not read as nasty to me. Seemed like a harmless joke. FWIW

Sea Bass likes this.
  9. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is an insult to Willie Mays.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's exactly how I meant it.