1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Think about this: “Drumpf” runs again in 2024.

Shouldn’t the nation know about these shenanigans?

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Is that on tap today? I hadn't heard, do tell.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Oh, lord no.

5. Neutral Corner

My e-mail to Emily Murphy. It won't help, but it felt good.

Ms. Murphy ~

As an American citizen, I call on you to set aside your political biases and fear of Donald Trump and release the presidential transition funds. In any other country, a candidate who won an election by six million votes would not have to prove that they are the winner. Indeed, even in a country with an eroding democracy like the United States, Biden does not have to prove he won. He did, President Trump has to prove that Biden lost, and so far in thirty-four lawsuits he has not offered a single shred of evidence of election fraud.

Judges, even conservative judges, require evidence. This is why these lawsuits are being dismissed with prejudice.

You are being deliberately obstructive. You are an attorney, and you know the law and the facts. Trump's claims are nonsense, and have begun to devolve into attempts to disenfranchise voters wholesale, in some cases in a transparently racist way. You risk having your place in history being permanently damaged, of finding your Wikipedia entry linked to that that of Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who refused to issue same-sex marriage licenses.

Do your duty. Do your job. Do not assist in an attempted coup, as though we lived in some third world banana republic. This is a nation of laws, and your actions besmirch fairness and the law.

I beg of you, end this madness.

Very sincerely yours,
    NC and Mrs. NC

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

DO NOT CONGRATULATE

NARCISSISTS CAN'T MOVE ON

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

too many words.

“Hey Bill Barr in drag,

As the person who pays your salary, I demand you do what you’re paid to do. Your boy lost. Get over it, snowflake.

Deuces,
    BYM2.”

9. Neutral Corner

10. Neutral Corner

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

maybe the power is going to her head

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Don't forget to remind her the Dept. of Justice will be under new management on Jan. 21, 2021.

Driftwood and Neutral Corner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.