1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Ricky Schroder? I had no idea he was in James Woods territory.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Happy to see privileged white folk helping bail out a privileged white killer. If a black guy shot two honkies holding a protest, there would be hell to pay.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  3. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

I just saw something on Twitter today that he was bleating about having a Freedom Thanksgiving with as many people as he wants. I guess Baio has blocked him from the spotlight all these years?

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Jon Voight probably poisoned his mind in The Champ.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was how the hell Donald Trump ever got the best of him.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Well he’s a got coupon for a Night free at the trump hotel and resort in Riyadh with a stay of at least 3 nights.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

For those keeping score.. the last two legal challenges in Arizona failed today.

One was a lawsuit claiming the election was invalid because people used Sharpies to fill out ballots. The machines are designed for use with Sharpies. The plaintiff testified that she put her completed ballot in the machine and it was kicked out; she did it a second time and this time it was counted. She tried to submit a photo she took of her completed ballot; taking a photograph of a completed ballot in a polling place in Arizona is a misdemeanor. The judge dismissed that one with prejudice "for many, many reasons."

In the other case the plaintiffs asked people to submit things they thought were suspicious, weeded out the ones that were obviously false, and submitted the rest to the court as proof that the election was tainted. The judge laughed at them as he dismissed.

Y'all enjoy your terror over the "coup."

Cosmo, 2muchcoffeeman and Gutter like this.
  8. heyabbott

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Stolen from Twitter: a coup attempt that constantly steps on rakes and slaps itself in the face is still a coup attempt

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I hear Donald Trump wept like a baby when they took him away.

11. heyabbott

And his wife moaned like a whore when they ravaged her over and over and over again.

Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Biden won by a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.