1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biofile syndicated newspaper feature

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Carlkolchak, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Need fresh, new content? Consider the Biofile QA with current and past sports figures. More info available upon request. mrbiofile@aol.com

Sample:

Biofile: Terence Crawford Interview
    [​IMG]

Status: WBO welterweight champion. Record is 36-0, 27 KO’s.

Ht: 5-8 Wt: 147

DOB: September 28, 1987 In: Omaha, Nebraska

First Boxing Memory: “My first fight, I knocked the guy out in 26 seconds. (What punch?) Right hook.”

Boxing Inspirations: “Roy Jones Jr., Floyd Mayweather.”

First Famous Boxer You Met Or Encountered: “Grover Wi(ley)… no, Grover wasn’t famous. I would say…it would have to be Sugar Shane Mosley or Sugar Ray Leonard. Yeah.”

Last Book Read: “I’m reading a book right now actually but I forgot what it’s called [smiles]. (What is it about?) It’s about black history.”

Current Car: “I drive plenty of cars. (Name two?) 2018 Dodge Demon. I just bought that though. I got a 2017 Chevy Silverado. That’s my day to day car.”

Greatest Sports Moment: “Winning the (WBO) title (W12 Ricky Burns in Glasgow, Scotland in 2014).”

Most Painful Moment: “Actually not being where I want to be at in my career. I believe I should be farther than I am right now.”

Which Fight Did You Feel At Your Very Best: “All of them.”

Funny Boxing Memory: “No, boxing ain’t funny to me, it’s serious.”

Strangest Fight: “Actually, maybe my seventh pro fight. I was jabbing this guy and he kept pushing his head out – hitting his head against my fist. And I didn’t know what he was doing until my hand started hurting. (Who?) Some Mexican guy.”

Favorite Sport Outside Boxing: “Basketball.”

Three Athletes You Like To Watch & Follow: “I would have to say Damian Lillard. Steph Curry. And (Russell) Westbrook.”

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: “I don’t eat ice cream. But if I did it would be vanilla. I used to eat vanilla when I was younger.”

Why Do You Love Boxing: “I like beating people up [smiles].”

People Qualities Most Admired: “Just realness. I like people to be real.”

Draft saved Draft deleted