1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

A part of 70 million thought this way. Another part felt it was the economy. Another part felt it was immigration, or climate. Or race. Not every person voted "go" I personally felt no trump. Others didn't.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I played one round at River Landing thanks to Wendell Murphy, and I ran a Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 5K there one time.
    The press box at the W-R stadium is about as peculiar as I've even seen. I can honestly stand in my brother-in-law's front yard and see it.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

$67 million is a lot of money for 40 staffers. When the rest of the voters caught up to how much money they raked in, it was always going to get ugly.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

1939 was a good year for millions of Germans too.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I won't. And surely the law has an issue with someone taking salary as a "White House Press Secretary" and Donald Trump's campaign advisor. Add her to the prosecution list. Though I'd settle for her paying one of those salaries back and never holding a position of any importance ever again.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Denounced. Big time.

Fred siegle and Driftwood like this.
  7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Let's see: Around 20 organized rallies with thousands of people, very few wearing masks (and ditching many of the guests miles away from their cars) vs. one-day spontaneous celebrations of joy that Biden won, with almost everyone I saw in the video clips and photos wearing masks? I think I'd know where I'd be safest.
    She's such a diabolical bitch.

Shelbyville Manhattan likes this.
  8. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Conor Lamb spoke up about the AOC interview. Same NY Times reporter. This is going to be a challenge for Biden/Harris. Ocasio-Cortez is already talking about leaving politics if her positions don’t get traction

Patchen likes this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The second coming of Judith Miller. The smirking lapdog will be with a neocon think tank within a year. Can't say enough bad things about her and her enablers at NYT, may they rot in hell.

180502205810-maggie-haberman-and-trump.jpg

10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Awesome! The story is worth it, and the comments on it took it to another level.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

who checked for accuracy

12. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

For no particular reason was remembering a fun old Lovitz-Hartman sketch where Hartman's Old Hollywood actor can't take the clue that he's done, finished, outta here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.