1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In 2021, there will be more Qanon Republicans in Congress than Black Republicans in Congress.

But the Democrats really need to do some soul searching about the big picture.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Yeah, no. The Democrats need to pass legislation in the House that conforms to the things they campaigned on and the things that they want to bring to this country. And then when Mitch McConnell blocks them they need to hit that and hit that and hit that. They need to make it perfectly clear that this is where we want this country to go and they are stopping us. I don't ever want to see the Democrats drafting their legislation based on what they think the Republicans want. Those days need to be over.

6. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Can you guys hold up a few minutes? I’m only on page 16811

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Feel free to skip over all of the "democracy is over," #thecouphasalreadyhappened bullshit from last night. Not worth reading.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Touche. My thought is the push to go far left really did not do anything to defeat the fascists backing Trump. It's time to be the voice of the people in the center who are just pissed with this whole back and forth. Although, maybe this was just a product of who was up for election and where, but those sacred Hispanic votes didn't turn out in numbers that would have made this a complete repudiation.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Fucking lunatics

HappyCurmudgeon likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Maybe so, but I'll be sending some cash to the Ga. Dems for that race.

garrow and maumann like this.
  12. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

That’s not bad. However I think he looks more like Rudy Giuliani from Seinfeld.

Splendid Splinter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.