1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

If you’re looking for the biggest pile of bullshit that’s ever been dropped in D.C, Trump’s your guy.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

In hindsight, Obama trying to work across the aisle bit Democrats in the ass. It led to situations like this. The GOP has flipped off Democrats for more than a decade and never paid the price. Time for some revenge.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Moscow Mitch is also somewhere in that pile ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

But if/when, say, President Haley expands the court from 13 to 17 in 2025 . . . where will it stop?

5. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

I want four justices no older than 46, all of whom are so liberal that they make AOC look like Pat Buchanan.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  6. Sam Mills 51

When both sides work in good faith again.
    When one side realizes that country is more important than party.
    When same one side realizes that country is more important than a power trip.

Baron Scicluna and TowelWaver like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the side of reasoned, rational thought there is no need for histrionics because keeping an objective level head is all that stands between a society with its norms intact and one that takes a hard left turn to president ocasio-cortez aborting all non-gay married babies while elizabeth warren updates the body count on twitter

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The white vote for Harrison is still rising, which James Carville said he's never seen in a race in a cotton state.

Lindsey gets to wear the L for all time - Liar. And hopefully Loser in short order.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Doesn't have to stop. Why should it?

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Garland's too old at this point.
    Obama and Doug Jones would be a good starting point.

11. Sam Mills 51

I think Trump is, um, spreading something else. Or a couple of different things:

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

It's all speculation as far as I know. But when I think about it, I don't know if he has addressed it and said he's not interested.
    He could make more writing books, but how much more does he need? He can deliver painful punches to the racist bastards who have tried to undo his legacy. That would be outstanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.