1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Are you surprised?

This is “Drumpf” we are talking about!

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

hollywood is going to be so steamed

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Per my earlier post

Driftwood likes this.
  4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trump’s a bad guy.

I’m not sure he’s entirely wrong about how the government treated Carter Page, and I don’t know that Lesley Stahl has any idea what he might be talking about because Trump as a whole is not a reputable person. It’s one of the reasons he’s got to go. He brings out bad things even in his opponents.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

What's weird is there are probably as many actors and celebrity types in New York. If not more.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He had better be fired, and quickly.

Same old shit, though. That is a firing offense, but they will delay and try to massage it or hope it goes away, because the goal isn't to do the right thing, it's to protect the guy if they can.

HanSenSE and Mngwa like this.
  8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The jagoffs are starting to act out.

Residents in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Haines City, Fla., knew something was off on Saturday when they saw a young White man driving a bulldozer on the street. As he made his way down the block, the man began running over every lawn sign in sight supporting Joe Biden.

“This man came onto my property, took the two Joe Biden signs I had in my yard and then came back with a bulldozer to run down my fence,” Adam Burgess, a local homeowner, told Bay News 9.

The man, later identified by police as 26-year-old James Blight, was charged with grand theft auto and trespassing, according to the outlet.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wp_national

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Whatever it takes because if you pass that, the likes of McConnell won't sniff a position of power for generations. The only reason any of these people have influence is because they elections have been rigged in their favor. Make elections fair where people's voices matter, and these shitbirds will be condemned to the scrap pile of history.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

Oppa Gangnam style!

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

We know these people are stupid, but are they completely ignorant? Did this guy seriously think there wouldn't be any blowback? Is getting to be a douche for a few seconds really worth losing your livelihood? When he can't pay bills or is applying for a job at the local convenience store, I hope someone comes by and laughs.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

Nobody’s dumping the electoral college without a constitutional amendment that is highly unlikely to pass 38 state legislatures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.