1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I think people are voting in person and voting early because they're scared of the controversy that's erupted around the mail in voting and whether or not it will be counted properly, or get there on time, or be stolen out of the dropbox. I went early which I rarely do because I'm concerned about election day shenanigans and this way I can track my vote and know it got counted.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

So, Trump loses to Biden and while it isn’t like previous years, the transition goes forward and Biden gets sworn in.

The following minute, Trump goes into immediate attack mode and stays that way for the next four years, just relentless and unlike anything in American history.

Does Trump get the GOP nomination in 2024?

Does Biden, now 82-ish run for a second term or does Kamala get the nod? And is she anointed or is it a bruising primary?

So now, it is Harris against Trump, who wins?

If it is Trump, does he run again in 2028 with the claim that the 22nd amendment only applies to consecutive terms, it doesn’t but that’s not the point. The point is to confuse and cloudy the matter.

5. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Joe won't make it to his third year.

President Harris.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It just blows my mind that it isn't until now with the election a week away, that the GOP realizes there is a problem with the President never cracking 50 percent approval during his term.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Well, there's at least $1 today.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Democrats have to be ready the moment voting boxes close with the message, "IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT."

They bit their lips and sucked it up
    in 2009, rather than constantly repeating the mantra. So they let the GOP grab the steering wheel of the blame machine in 2010.

Republicans do not believe the government works, they do not believe it will work, they do not believe it can work, they do not believe it should work, and they do everything within their power to make sure it does not work.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

5% chance Biden runs again, 0% chance Trump does

TowelWaver and OscarMadison like this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'd bet any amount of money that guy's shirt is lying. They learn from their leader.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

TowelWaver and RickStain like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.