1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

people hyping it as he thought she was 15 were reading this things they wanted to see into the article that came out. Does the scene indicate he thought he was about to bang a 15-year-old? No. That’s a far cry from it making him look good.

OscarMadison and RickStain like this.
  2. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Just watched the movie. It showed me (a) I was wrong to think SBC could never make another one work or even happen, (b) Rudy's vetting abilities are dogshit.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

5. champ_kind

biggest question for me is if he really quarantined with two random guys in Washington for seemingly months

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  6. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

There was an interview that said he was with them for five days.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. champ_kind

Ah, ok, was trying to find. Seemed like early on in pandemic but then it was late June. Still, that is impressive commitment to the bit.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The early voting thing is going to be big. It's easy for election day to sneak up on people and something comes up and - uh, I missed it whatever. Now with social media and the FOMO effect, everyone is going to want to feel like they are in on this hot new thing called voting.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. champ_kind

never understood why the Dems can’t point out that Medicare is socialized medicine ... and people love it

OscarMadison and Tarheel316 like this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Those numbers are impressive. Hope it translates into an overall huge increase in young voters when all the numbers are in. If so, it’ll be a blue landslide.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.