1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's fucking weird, at the very least. His hands and his lips are literally turning purple.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Hope he’s wrong. But I can’t sit here and say I know he’s nothing more than a Trumpist.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Got to use this as a springboard for one of my favorite moments on TV: Goodman telling Letterman, who complemented him on losing weight: "It's kind of a wake up call when they tell you you have to lose weight to play Babe Ruth."

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I feel bad using Goodman because he is such a great actor.

But the point stands.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

MS?

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Worth a click.

garrow likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm telling you as an educated guess, he's on Coumadin or a similar blood thinner. It leaves the patient susceptible to easy bruising. He may have had a problem with his heart, A-fib or something, or perhaps blood clots. I've seen, hell, I've created bruises like those on the back of his hands while trying to draw blood on Coumadin patients to check their levels. Obese or diabetic patients are sometimes very difficult to stick in the arm successfully. Their veins get hard to hit or scarred up, and the veins on the back of the hand are easier to get to. Sometimes the blood draw is successful but because of the blood thinner the patient does not clot as quickly as normal and some blood leaks under the skin and leaves those dark bruise like areas. The bruises on his face are the sort of thing that can happen, especially if his dose is a little high. The patient can brush a hip against a kitchen counter corner and get a big old honking bruise from no more than that.

As to keeling over, that would help balance the loss of RBG, and he should hurry up and get on with it.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I believe he tried on a ring that tirned out to be a horcrux created by Stephen Miller.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

his *heart* you say

ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.