1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that this ... subhuman pile of crap ... is trying to fill the seat recently vacated by ... Mark Meadows.

Makes a lot of sense now, dontchathink?

garrow likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Arkansas, Louisiana and a few others are hacked off that Mississippi beat them to it.

maumann likes this.
  3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Has never happened.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Justin_Rice likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I think The Machine will keep producing unsavory stories of Team Trump to offset anything potentially big against Joe ie. Jr's ex's claims today.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Bloop.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

He thinks it makes him look tough.

Or, it's more evidence of real brain trouble.

We Are Entitled to Ask President Trump for His Brain Scan

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

My neighbors have an obnoxiously large Trump sign up. I’m fine with signs, but this thing is five feet wide.

They also retain my wife as their attorney.

Little do they know that for every hour my wife bills, Joe Biden and Christina Hale are receiving matching funds from us.

10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I'm really fascinated where Trump finds sanctuary after this is over in January.

If he thinks hiding at Mar-a-Lago and rage tweeting is his future, he's got another think coming. He might be better off taking "an extended vacation" to visit Uncle Vladdy.

The Democrats may not have to lift a finger, because once he loses immunity from prosecution, there's going to be a huge line of lawyers waiting for their crack at whatever lines his pockets before taxes, or worse, criminal prosecution. He'll have Secret Service to keep him from a mob hit, but they're powerless against the impending heart attack or pulmonary embulism.

Nowhere to run to, baby, nowhere to hide.

11. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I'm certainly no fan of Trump and have already voted for Biden. But I just watched this clip and his tone and delivery are actually much better and measured than most of his recent crazy rants. Yes, he lied in parts of it, but this is a case where actually watching is much different than just reading it.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The long national nightmare of the Israel-Sudan war is over.

Has anyone reached Gordon in Khartoum?

Webster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.