1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

garrow and RickStain like this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

PA is definitely the bottleneck for Trump. It’s very hard to make a winning map without either it or both of WI/MI, and Biden is fairly popular in PA.

But at the same time Monmouth has it at +11, CNBC has it as +4 and Reuters has it at +5. If he can gain a couple of points nationally before Election Day, that’s totally inside the ratfucking zone.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Can I get a fact check on that monoclonal antibody cocktail made from fetal tissue from abortions, please?

Inky_Wretch and RickStain like this.
  4. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's not that it couldn't happen, but it's about 100 times easier to imagine events that cause Trump to lose a couple points nationally than to gain them. A Covid relapse, which is quite common among virus patients, is one that springs readily to mind. Another debate shitshow? Quite within the realm of possibility.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The cocktail did include a trackable fluorescent protein that immediately kicked off a patent suit yesterday

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Point of order: If in fact he actually has COVID, he won’t have a “relapse” in the next few weeks. He’s sick right now.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

All it would take is one Biden gaffe, scandal or health scare

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I'd vote for a dead Biden before I'd vote for a live Trump. My state has voted in dead people before.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

B1E9EC13-B5BB-4D34-AC28-C3E7059C8E91.jpeg
    I can’t find and confirmation from the company’s literature. It does use human stem cells, it says that it came from properly consenting individuals. That could mean than a woman consented to allowing fetal tissue and stem cells from an aborted fetus. Minors can’t consent but parents can for their children. https://twitter.com/eugenegu?ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html1313514849448517632

gingerbread likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.