1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The exact moment that Jason Whitlock stopped mattering

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Thrilla_in_Vanilla, Sep 24, 2020.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No. I heard more about embracing Pinterest than I ever heard about embracing Twitter — hell, I got so many emails from higher up about the importance of embracing Pinterest that I thought Lee had a stealth investment involved.

2. Tech Trojan

Tech Trojan New Member

Whitlock is a truth teller. If he steps on your millenial pantywaists toes with the TRUTH, so be it. Marcellus Wiley isn't afraid to buck BLM anarchists going after the nuclear family unit either. Get a grip.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

ok boomer

4. Tech Trojan

Tech Trojan New Member

REALLY? That's all an uneducated idiot like you has got? I reply with dumbfuck.

5. Regan MacNeil

ok boomer

PaperClip529 likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

8. Tech Trojan

Tech Trojan New Member

Not a " boomer" dumbass

9. Regan MacNeil

If you're a GenXer and you're judging the younger generation, you might be the biggest fucking hypocrite I've ever encountered. Congratulations.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

By nature, I’m a home-run hitter. It’s time to take another swing for the fences.

You could argue I’m the most accomplished sports journalist in America.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

bpoindexter likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Exactly one (1) person would argue that and he's the guy who wrote the sentence. And, hell, he's not even a journalist these days. He's a blowhard opinioneer who spends more time Googling his name to see reactions to his columns than doing actual reporting.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted