1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fudge Flavored Beer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Starman, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HanSenSE and ChrisLong like this.
  3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I've had chocolate flavored stouts, espresso stouts, bourbon barrel aged stouts. I'd try any beer once.

PS - you had me at "breakfast" stout.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  5. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

This will be a “remarkable” beer. Founders is very beloved in the “Midwest.” I have sampled many chocolate stouts.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Will this be released before or after pepperoni stout?

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

11 % ABV? Fuck me, that'll knock you on your ass although it's probably too heavy to have more than one.

Whatever happened to beer-flavoured beer?

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Harpoon released a Dunkin' Donuts porter a couple years ago. I have not had it, nor do I want to. I'm not a porter guy.

I would love to see a beer thread on here with some random recs, because I always want to try something new.

10. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

My hubby loves porters and dark beers. And, yeah, they're for sipping. He never has more than two. He might like the fudge beer

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I’m unsure what is sold nationally. I know where I live, I drink from places that are about 50 miles in any direction from me and a lot of what I get is in the grocery store.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m still amazed by the number of small breweries. I wonder how many are making decent money.

Every suburb has one. I live in a decent-sized burb and we have three in a radius of a mile and a half.

Draft saved Draft deleted