1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I dunno; I just spent a week in the very rural Bitterroot Valley and while Trump flags were prevalent, there were far more signs for the local Democrats running for office.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Gout is no joke. Mistakenly believed to be the result of a profligate and Dionysian lifestyle. (In my case, it was.)

goalmouth likes this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Passing this on for shit for brains fucktard cultists who haunt this board

Smallpotatoes and garrow like this.
  4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

In Vermont for the last 3 weeks, 2016 there was a ton of trump shit, even though the state is blue. This time more BLM than djt.

(just an observation on the signage, we all know that...it ain't over till it's over)

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I wish Biden had better handlers who better prepped him to read the cue cards.

Listening to him is maddening.

6. Songbird

Same with Scarborough. He thinks he some great speechifier. He tries too fucking hard.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

McConnell and Graham are flip-floppers. Remember when being called that was an enormous deal?

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I live in a senior community in a red part of Southern California and while I see a number of houses with Trump signage and/or flags while on my walks, there are a fair amount with Biden signs. Still probably at least 2-to-1 Trump.

I see far more signs for a City Council race where the incumbent is not running and two of the candidates live within our community.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The only sign (note singular) I have seen in my town on the Cape is for Jorgensen, the libertarian. The only TV ads in Boston have been for ballot Question 1, some sort of change to the right-to-repair law that is being battled between those two popular entities, big car dealers vs. auto body shop owners. Ads notable only for the amazing quality of the Boston accents that are a staple of all ballot question ads in this state. The ads for marijuana legalization a few years back had them.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

12. Songbird

Wait, Christians were saying libtard back then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.