1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

OscarMadison, Patchen and garrow like this.
  4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The South didn't start booming until peckerwoods realized the only color that mattered was green.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

6. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

This guy is an idiot, but it's OK. I think, in lieu of a city/county/state mandate, business owners should do what they think is right. He doesn't allow masks? Cool. I, and many, many others will not enter his establishment and probably NEVER WILL. Cool. I think it's OK because I want other places, like Publix and Wawa and .. whatever.. to enact rules that require masks. It's a lot harder to avoid those essential places. What pisses me off is that people who protested government mandates, will not adhere to policies set into place by businesses. If Publix says wear a mask to shop there, then wear a fucking mask because they're allowed to set their own store policy.

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  7. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

The end of American exceptionalism by Republicans. "We can't do anything about this."

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Moscow Mule is the top seller.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

There's a guy who owns a bar/restaurant in southern Oklahoma who said that he won't show any sports where people kneel. Good luck with that.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Now that we’re past the first week, NFL broadcast partners won’t show any anthem reactions. He’ll be ok.

Draft saved Draft deleted