1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

But abortion!

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Lots of stupid people in Delaware.

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Does Trump benefit in any way from the Big Ten move to restart football? I’m afraid that he will. He definitely will take credit. I’m also the chicken little type, so I just need to be talked off the ledge and I’ll be fine. I hope.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

He'll absolutely take credit. Any sign of a return to quasi-normalcy helps him. Since, you know, the virus is on its way to just "disappearing."

SFIND likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He takes credit for the sunrise. And anybody who votes for Trump because they get to watch Iowa-Wisconsin on TV was always gonna vote for Trump.

HanSenSE, playthrough and SFIND like this.
  6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Sure, but if this is what swings Pennsylvania, we have larger problems as an electorate.

TowelWaver and FileNotFound like this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If he hadn't fucked up the whole pandemic from day one, transmission rates would have been lower, testing programs would have been in full operation by midsummer, and we'd be heading into Week 4, probably in front of 30-50 percent crowds.

8. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

In the White House today: Jared furiously trying to write up some bullshit health care plan bullet points and no actual details, which will look amazingly just like obama care, but has very little details, which will be available in “two weeks”.
    Or: crickets, because they’ve given up even trying to fake it.
    They may even claim they are the ones who signed Obama care into law.
    The president is at the point where he’s just trying to survive day to day until the election.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Venn diagram between redneck MAGA goobers and Pennsyltucky Paterno apologists is a circle.

10. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

If that motherfucker had another brain it would die of loneliness.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Ok, perhaps I overreacted. I’m also a Big Ten alum and do not want to see this guy get four more years in office. I remember the fear (yes, fear) on the faces and in the voices of my non-white co-workers on 11/9/16. I don’t want to see us there again.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Can't make this stuff up.

Wait, yes you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.