1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Splendid Splinter, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

What a complete moron. I know this is no revelation, but this one is quite big, IMO.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Skip Bayless is an insensitive asshole. Film at 11.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Skip's pissed because Prescott is the QB of Skip's favorite team. And because Skip is a prick.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Skip is a bottom-feeding asshole whose career is based on seeing how shitty he can be so he can trigger a bigger and bigger response.

Why people still watch is beyond me.

wicked, Inky_Wretch and Liut like this.
  5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I would have loved to see Sharpe's response.
    I'm sure it would have started with "NEIGH"......and then concluded with "Thhhkip........you know I've loved you for a long time, but HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?"

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

There are reasons why Skip's show is regularly kicked in the ass in the ratings by kiddy show like "Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse" and "Sofia The First," folks.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

As the proud father of a 3 y.o., don’t you DARE talk shit on Sofia.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I disagree with Skip. The Cowboys are not Dak Prescott's children.

But I don't think Skip's alone in thinking what he said out loud. At all. And I do think it's more of a generational thing than a strictly morality thing.

9. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I know he has a TV show and everything, but people really need to stop acting like Bayless' opinion on anything is worth consideration.
    If he really believes most of his opinions expressed, he's a pretty lousy human being. If he's just saying them to get a reaction, then he's a shyster. Either way, not a person I'm going to waste any amount of time listening to.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with Skip Bayless a ball bat to the skull wouldn't fix.

Liut likes this.
  11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

This should be just as fireable as what Thom Brennaman did and what people say when they're being racist on their platforms. This ignorance about mental health in this country kills people. Every day.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

On World Suicide Prevention Day, Bayless said Prescott wasn’t enough of a man because he suffered depression about his brother’s suicide. That is some seriously toxic masculinity spewing from Skip’s mouth.

Draft saved Draft deleted